As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the health and safety of our community – our clients and staff alike – remain our highest priority. We ensure you that we are being pro-active in minimising the risk of spreading the disease.
We have reviewed our standard clinical protocols and introduced additional measures to ensure that we can continue to serve you and future clients.
Standard Clinical Protocols and Additional Measures include:
- Measuring the body temperature of clients as they enter the clinic
- Having TWO separate reception areas and exit routes so there is NO close contact with other clients
- Having THREE completely segregated teams providing dental services to minimise the risk of transmission between teams
- Cleaning frequently touched non-clinical surfaces (i.e. door handles, EFTPOS machine, desk top, iPads etc) with disinfectant BEFORE and AFTER each client
- Providing hand sanitisers in ALL reception areas
We are closely monitoring developments and will continue to be guided by the advice and directives of the Australian Government.
For additional information on COVID-19 please visit the Department of Health website page on the Coronavirus here.
We are here for you
If you would like to ask us about our current protocols and trreatments, send us a message or call us.