Cosmetic Dentistry in Perth
Enhance your smile and overall appearance with cosmetic dental services at Alpha Dental Perth
Cosmetic dentistry has become increasingly popular, with more and more patients turning to teeth whitening solutions and other cosmetic surgeries to achieve the smile they’ve always wanted.
Your smile can not only contribute to a better mood but also increase your self-esteem, giving you the confidence to interact with others.
We’ll sit down with you in a personalised consultation to discuss your cosmetic needs and ideas, present you with a range of cosmetic dental treatments, and show you exactly what we can achieve for you.
All procedures will be discussed in full including how much it’s going to cost, how long it will take, and what to do after.
Our Cosmetic Dental Treatments Include:
We offer fast and effective teeth whitening options suited to your lifestyle. By using a neutral pH formula like Pola Office, we are able to achieve whiter teeth faster while protecting your teeth and gums.
In-chair Teeth Whitening
● Pola Office’s unique formula dissolves and releases active whitening ingredients that immediately go to work, breaking down and releasing peroxide ions without the use of UV light therapy. Achieve whiter teeth in just 30 minutes of treatment time.
● Pola Office+ is 33% faster than other dentist-used whitening products available and has been hailed as the world’s fastest and safest teeth whitening product, with noticeable results in under 30 minutes. It has been designed for sensitive dental nerves and nerve endings using pola Desensitising Technology (PDT). Combined with a neutral pH, Pola Office+ reduces the likelihood of gum irritation and long-term gum damage.
Take-home Teeth Whitening Kits
● Pola Day is an easy-to-use take-home tooth whitening kit that utilises a safe and neutral pH formulation, whitening your teeth in as little as 30 minutes a day. The formula also contains added fluoride to help remineralise your teeth and protect the enamel against sensitivity.
Available in various strengths, with higher concentrations able to deliver faster, whiter results in a shorter period of time.
● Pola Night teeth whitening solution is convenient, safe and goes to work while you’re asleep. With fluoride for remineralisation and desensitising technology (PDT), you can enjoy whiter teeth faster without the fear of gum irritation, burning, pain or long term nerve damage.
Pola Night is available in a range of different strengths, with higher concentrations of the active ingredient achieving a whiter result in a shorter period of time.
Cover all tooth imperfections, including broken, worn, chipped, discoloured or stained with one of the most effective smile-enhancement options available. At Alpha Dental, we offer 2 types of custom-made veneers that are tailored to your needs, so you can enjoy a healthier, whiter smile at a fraction of the cost when compared to alternative treatments.
● Porcelain Veneers involve a 2-step process, with the first appointment involving an impression of your teeth taken. This impression is then sent to the dental lab where your new permanent veneers will be made. Veneers can change the colour, shape, size and length of your current teeth, and made to match your existing teeth. On your second visit, your new porcelain veneers will be bonded into place.
● Composite Veneers are an affordable option that only requires a single appointment to achieve noticeable results. They are made to match the colour and shape of your existing teeth and is cured into place using a bright light.
Dental crowns, also known as ‘caps’, is a cosmetic dental solution that covers the entire tooth above the gum, protecting and prolonging the life of the tooth. Crowns are usually made from ceramic or porcelain and can be used to remedy a number of issues.
How do you know when you need a crown?
● Reinforcing a cracked tooth with a crown will reduce further damage by redirecting the biting force away from the crack.
● Replacing older fillings that have begun to leak or crack.
● Covering over dental implants.
● Restore large holes by covering the tooth completely, improving the structure and protecting the tooth in the long term, minimising the chance of the tooth breaking.
● Prevent additional damage or trauma received from grinding or clenching.
● Can be used in place of a dental veneer, covering the entire tooth and strengthening the structure.
Dental implants are one of the most effective and reliable cosmetic dental solutions to permanently replace missing teeth. Unlike dentures, which can be removed anytime, a titanium screw is placed on your jawbone where it is allowed to heal over a period of 3 to 6 months in a process called osseointegration.
A permanent artificial tooth that has been made to match your existing teeth will be placed on top of the screw once it has completely healed, giving you back the natural look and feel of your smile.
When do you need a dental implant?
Dental implants can be for anyone who is missing one or more teeth due to injury, tooth decay, disease, or replacement of dentures. Ignoring a missing tooth for an extended period of time causes jawbone loss, eventually altering the shape of your face.
Find out more on how dental implants can help transform your smile
If you’re worried about ugly dark silver fillings, that’s a thing of the past. At Alpha Dental, we maintain your natural smile by using mercury-free white filling material that blends in with your natural tooth colour. White fillings appear cleaner, last longer and help reinforce your teeth against cracks.
The affected area will be thoroughly numbed to prevent any discomfort, pain or sensitivity, so you can rest assured, you won’t feel a thing. The tooth will then be cleaned before the filling material is applied and shaped into place. The whole process is relatively quick and painless, completed in under 30 minutes, so you can get back to your day in no time at all.
Feel confident in your smile with straighter teeth, without the need for obtrusive bracers. Clear aligner is a cosmetic dental treatment that allows adults to achieve a perfect smile without the inconvenience of getting metal bracers. We understand that anything to do with bracers can make people feel uneasy, but rest assured, the clear aligners have been designed to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
Our clear aligners are made from non-irritating materials and are almost invisible, this means no embarrassing metal braces which can take away from your smile. Unlike traditional metal bracers, which require constant adjusting, aligners are changed as your teeth gradually move into a healthier position.
Clear aligners are more than just a cosmetic
Having straighter, natural aligned teeth can do wonders for your appearance and self-esteem, but it can also improve your dental health. Attempting to brush and floss overcrowded teeth can be difficult, especially in hard to reach places. Having straighter teeth can improve oral care and hygiene, resulting in better gum health and a decreased risk of gum disease.
Are clear aligners right for me?
If you’re unhappy with the way your smile looks and currently suffer from overcrowding, spacing, cross or deep bite, book a personalised consultation with Alpha Dental today. We’ll sit down with you to discuss what are your options, tailoring a cosmetic dental solution suited to your needs. Rest assured all your questions and concerns will be answered before any sort of treatment begins.
Keep Smiling With Alpha Dental